Below is the complete syllabus of Masters of Law in Neelkanth Law College Jabalpur along with subjects and topics respectively:
- Law and social transformation in India- Law and social change, Religion, community and the law, Women and the law, Children and the law
- Constitutionalism- Principles of constitutionalism, Federalism as an aspect of constitutionalism, New challenges to constitutionalism, Justice delivery system in India
- Legal research and methodology- Precepts, Hypothesis and research work, Techniques and methodology, Conduct of research
- Judicial process- Nature of judicial process, Special dimensions, Judicial process in India, Constitutional amendments
- Group -1: Human Rights and Humanitarian Law- Human rights and jurisprudence, International human rights law, Protection and enforcement of human rights in India, Human rights education
- Group -2:Alternative Dispute Resolution- Evolution and concept of ADR, Arbitration law in India, International commercial arbitration, Mediation, Conciliation and negotiation, Practical trainings in ADR
- Group -3:Intellectual Property Rights- Nature, emergence and development of IPR’s, Copyright law & neighboring law, Patents law, Law relating trademarks, Law relating to designs and geographical indications, Historical background
- Group -4:International Trade Law- WTO and International trade law, Regulation of IT in India, Settlement of IT disputes, International sale & carriage of goods, International investment laws, International commercial arbitration
- Group -5:Corporate Law- Law of corporate management & governance, Consumer protection laws, Regulation of capital markets & foreign investment, Corporate taxation, Banking & insurance laws, Law of corporate finance & securities regulations
Hope you are doing well!
Now let's go through your question.
Here's the complete LL.M syllabus (Constitution Law):
- Law and Social Transformation in India
- Indian Constitutional Law : The New Challenges
- Mass Media Law
- Judicial Process
- Public Utilities Law
- Union-State Financial Relations
- Practical Legal Education and Research Methodology(Research Methodology (Written theory paper)(Practical including Clinical work and Law Teaching)
- Constitutionalism : Pluralism and Frderalism
- Human Rights
- National Security, Public Order, and Rule of Law
Thank You & All the best!