Raja 2 months ago

Rajas picture
RajaLast Seen: 1 month 4 days agoJoined on: 05-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

My name raja and I get 200marks in upsee and is 41737,sc2929. Can I get gov.college in up for civil engineer course

Write your answer

Answer (1)


vishesh 2 months ago

visheshs picture
VisheshLast Seen: 3 weeks 6 days agoJoined on: 23-Apr-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12
At this rank it is so far to get good gov college but you can get many private colleges in greater noida and as per sc rank you may get some Gov college

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your UPSEE Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions