Archita Bhaduris picture
Archita BhaduriLast Seen: 5 days 14 hours agoJoined on: 01-Jan-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

My rank is 172263.Can I get any govt college under state quota? I am from west Bengal.

Write your answer

Answers (2)


Apurv 25 days ago

Apurvs picture
ApurvLast Seen: 1 day 1 hour agoJoined on: 09-May-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Archita, NIT Durgapur had a closing rank of 57766 for the last candidate admitted in MSc chemistry course. You won't get any government seat under state quota because your rank is too high. Government colleges like NITs, IIITs have closing ranks around 30,000-40,000 even if you are from state quota. I suggest you apply to other colleges which conduct their own entrance test or you apply for private college if you can afford it.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Arnab Ghosh

Arnab Ghosh 25 days ago

Arnab Ghoshs picture
Arnab GhoshLast Seen: 1 week 19 hours agoJoined on: 24-Aug-2016Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation
     No sorry, you can't get any government colleges at this rank. You may apply for private colleges.
Good luck!

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions