S
Sai Nandan Morapakulas picture
Sai Nandan MorapakulaLast Seen: 3 weeks 6 days agoJoined on: 03-Sep-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

My son got 64 marks in TS EAMCET 2019 belongs to BCB ,CBSE 12 Completed with marks 404/500.is there any chance to get seat in good college ?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

S

Sri Kushal Reddy 2 months ago

Sri Kushal Reddys picture
Sri Kushal ReddyLast Seen: 2 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 06-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Nandan,Getting a seat in good college depends on your TS Eamcet rank which inturn depends on the EAMCET marks and PCM aggregate in your 10 + 2 examination or any other qualifying examination.

These two parameters form the total marks where 75% is EAMCET marks and the remaining 25% is PCM aggregate.

You will surely get seat in a college but we can't predict those colleges without your rank.

You can come back to us for any help.

Best of luck!!

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your TS EAMCET Rank ] -  Click Here

Similar Questions