- Please get me full detail about total fees without hostel and with hostel of HPNLU for B.A.LLB course.
Please get me full detail about total fees without hostel and with hostel of HPNLU for B.A.LLB course.
It seems that you have made a very good decision by selecting HPNLU for B.A.LLB course. The students do have an amazing experience studying at this university. the University has a peaceful environment which is great for studying and also the faculty members are well qualified and experienced.
Now, coming to your question, here is a complete list of the HPNLU with and without hostel for the B.A.LLB course.
1. Admission fee (one time)= 15,000 INR
2. Tuition fee:
- Indian students= 60,000 INR (PER SEMSTER)
- NRI students=7,00,000 INR
- SAARC candidates (Excluding Indians)= 3,50,000 INR
3. Examination and facilities fee:
- campus development fund= 3,000 INR
- student development fund= 2,500 INR
- student bar council fund= 2,500 INR
- library and multimedia= 4,000 INR
- internet charges= 9,000 INR
- journal fee= 1,500 INR
- sports= 2,000 INR
- reading material= 1,000 INR
- examination= 3,000 INR
- dissertation= 1,000 INR
- re-registration= 5,000 INR
- re-examination= 500 INR
- seminar/workshop/visiting faculty= 5,000 INR
- electricity= 8,000 INR
4. hostel charges:
- residence charge= 20,000 INR
- mess charge= 3,000 INR
- mess advance= 20,000 INR
5. refundable chrges one time:
- library security deposit= 5,000 INR
- hostel security deposit= 5,000 INR
- mess deposit=3,000 INR
6. for second semester:
- tuition fee= 60,000 INR
- library and multimedia fee= 4,000 INR
GRAND TOTAL (WITH HOSTEL) = 2,07,500 INR
GRAND TOTAL (WITHOUT HOSTEL)= 1,56,500 INR
I hope the answer was satisfactory.
Hello Ankur Mishra,
It is great to see that young people like you wish to flourish in the fields of law.
The question that you have asked is regarding the B.A. L.LB course offered in Himachal Pradesh National Law University which provide for a 5 year course (10 Semesters).
The One time Admisiion Fee woulf constitute for around Rs.20000.
Further the first semester fees would amount to around Rs. 1,56,000 ( Inclusive of the hostel)
The hostel charges are as follows:
- Residence Charges : Rs.20000
- Mess Deposit : Rs. 3000
- Advance Mess Deposit : 20000 (for 10 months)
- In this the Refundable one time amount will include Rs.5000 which is deposited as security to the authorities.
The second Semester fees shall Include a deposit of around Rs. 64000
So , a total a Rs, 2,20,500 has to be paid which shall include the hostel fees , the examination fees, one time refundable charges and also the facility fees.
The fees without hostel would amount to around Rs. 1,77,500.
There are further important notes that have to be kept in mind by the aspiring student :
The date for the declaration of the result shall stand on 2nd June of 2019 .
Immediately after that the couselling sessions shall begin allotting the colleges according to the ranks secured by the students. The Couselling shall go upto 4 sessions and will depend on the availability of the seats in the particular colleges.
B.A. /B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course
For Under-Graduate Programme [B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Course]:
Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of:
50% markshave to be secured by the candiates of genaral category/OBC/specially disabled person andany other categories.
45% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories. Candidates appearing in qualifying examination in March/April, 2018 are also eligible to apply. Applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open School/Universities system directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible for the Law Course.