I

Ishitha 28 days ago

Ishithas picture
IshithaLast Seen: 8 hours 51 min agoJoined on: 06-May-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

Private colleges like NRI Guntur ,have any seats under 15 percent all India quota

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Ishika Mishra

Ishika Mishra 28 days ago

Ishika Mishras picture
Ishika MishraLast Seen: 11 hours 3 min agoJoined on: 04-Apr-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

No the the All India Quota seats are only for government colleges. In government college the distribution of seats are done as , 85% seats are filled by state quota and the rest 15% are filled by AIQ. Wheres in private colleges 65% seats are filled by state quota and 35% seats are fillef by management quota. 

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Comment (1)

Write your comment

I

Ishitha 28 days ago

Ishithas picture
IshithaLast Seen: 8 hours 51 min agoJoined on: 06-May-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

Thank you ishika

Latest: [ Know your Chances for NEET All India, Central, Deemed Universities and State Counsellings through NEET ]- Click Here
Latest: NEET 2019 Result is declared on 5 June, 2019.

Similar Questions