Raushan kumar 1 month ago
Sir 25 june se start hai ipu cet counselling ya 18 june se
Write your answer
IPU CET Counselling 2019 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be commencing the counselling of IPU CET 2019 on June 25.
IPU CET Counselling 2019
Candidates who have successfully qualified IPU CET 2019 entrance examination will have to participate in an online counselling process. Firstly, candidates will have to pay counselling fees followed by registration process. Candidates can go through the below mentioned steps while registering for counselling of IPU CET 2019.
Step 1- IPU CET 2019 Counselling Fee Submission
- Candidates participating in online counselling of IPU CET 2019 will have to pay non-refundable counselling fees amounting Rs. 1000 (excluding bank charges). Counselling fees can be paid either in online mode (Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking) or in offline mode (challan).
- To deposit counselling fee of IPU CET, candidate must log in using their credentials and select option of “Payment of counselling fee”
- Enter information such as roll number, mobile number and date of birth and thereafter click on “Submit”
- Choose the payment option (Offline or Online) method
- In case of Online method of payment, candidate can make the payment either through Credit or Debit Card or through Net Banking. If selected Offline method of payment, a challan form will be generated of which candidate must get a print and deposit fees at any Indian Bank
- Download the receipt and keep it safe for all future references
Step 2- Register Yourself
- After successful payment of counselling fees, candidate must register for counselling process. Candidates who have selected offline mode of payment will be able to register only after 2 working days. Candidates can follow below mentioned steps to register.
- In order to register, candidates has to provide IPU CET 2019 details such as roll number, name of candidate, date of birth, status of result, and visual code as mentioned on the screen
- After the authentication, candidate will have to provide their academic, personal and contact details
- Successfully registered candidate will then receive login ID and password for counselling process
- Candidates must take atleast 2 prints of registration form which will be required at the time of document verification process. Changes in information provided will be available for editing till last date of registration
Step 3 - Fill your Choices
- Choice filling is a vital step of counselling process. Candidate will have to choose the course and institution where they wish to study in order of their preference. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of choice entered and availability of seats. Choices can be filled by login to portal by entering details such as IPU CET roll number and password. It is advised to select maximum number of choices so that you have a better chance of getting a seat in desired course. After the choices have been entered, candidate must take a printout.
Step 4 - IPU CET 2019 Seat Allotment
- Based on merit and choices entered by candidate seats will be allotted in desired course subject to matter of availability. Seat allotment can be accessed by login to individual account. Candidates who has been allotted seats must download their provisional seat allotment letter and get a printout of the same. If a candidate wishes to confirm their seat, partial academic fee or Rs. 40,000 must be paid of which a receipt must be printed.
- Freezing of Allotted Seat - If a candidate wishes to take the seat allotted in counselling process, he/she can choose option to freeze which would mean that they don’t want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling and are satisfied with allotted seat.
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund- If a candidate wishes to withdraw from allotted seats after payment of academic fees, he/she can opt for withdrawal option. Candidate will then be considered for spot round of counselling (if any).
- Sliding of Allotted Seat after Last Round- Sliding round is also being provided by the University.
- Spot Round Counselling- After the counselling process has concluded and all seats are not occupied, in such case authorities will conduct spot round of counselling in offline mode.
Step 5 - Documents Required at IPU CET 2019 Counselling
- After a candidate has been allotted seats, they will have to report to allotted centres for document verification process. Candidates must carry all originals as well as a set of photocopies of documents required. Below are mentioned list of documents required during counselling process of IPU CET 2019.
- IPU CET 2019 Admit card
- IPU CET 2019 Result
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate duly attested (if applicable)
- IPU CET 2019 registration slip
- Admission slip
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Academic Fee Receipt
- Conduct certificate duly attested by Head of Institution last studied in.
Hope the answer is helpful.
All the best!
Write your comment