Mohd Shaqib 1 month ago

Mohd Shaqibs picture
Mohd ShaqibLast Seen: 1 month 5 days agoJoined on: 16-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Sir gn 58250 and obc rank 18664 participate counsilling

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Bhawana Sinha 1 month ago

Bhawana Sinhas picture
Bhawana SinhaLast Seen: 47 min 27 sec agoJoined on: 26-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Yes you can obviously participate in the Counselling
But it is very tough to get a good Government or private College. But you can apply for certain private colleges:
1. IIMT Engineering College Greater Noida
2. ITS Engineering College Greater Noida
3. Krishna Engineering College Ghaziabad
.4 Inderprastha Engineering College Ghaziabad
5. Amity University Noida
These  are the private Colleges where you can get admission based on your rank. So go through these Colleges. You should  do your counselling properly. You should go through counselling till last round of counselling. Give your preference according to your rank in UPSEE. It also depends on the cutoff list. The cutoff list depends on the number of students appeared in the exam and the level of paper whether it is easy moderate or difficult. The cutoff list vary from year to year.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your UPSEE Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions