Pune Pune 2 months ago

Pune Punes picture
Pune PuneLast Seen: 1 month 2 weeks agoJoined on: 15-Jan-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Sir i got 17082 rank in kcet and i have rural and kannada medium reservation and im belongs to category 1 and 93% in pcb can i get top cs

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Uday Kiran 2 months ago

Uday Kirans picture
Uday KiranLast Seen: 3 weeks 6 days agoJoined on: 29-Oct-2018Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello aspirant. Clearly you won't get CSE stream in RVCE, MSRIT, PESIT, BMSIT, UVCE, Dr.Ambedkar Institute of technology, Ghousia institute of technology Bangalore institute of technology in any rounds of counselling. But you can get a cse seat in MVJ college of engineering, New horizon college of engineering, Acharya Institute of technology, east-west institute of technology and global academy of technology. All the best!

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your KCET Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions