Samioddin Mohammads picture
Samioddin MohammadLast Seen: 10 months 1 week agoJoined on: 10-Sep-2018Education Interest: Media and JournalismEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Sir/Madam...I completed my BTech, I want to do MA journalism and mass communication then after P.hd in same journalism.Am I eligible?

Write your answer

Answers (3)

iam ssuhana

iam ssuhana 10 months ago

iam ssuhanas picture
Iam SsuhanaLast Seen: 6 months 16 hours agoJoined on: 01-Sep-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Yes, you can enroll in Ma Journalism and Mass Communication. Masters in  Mass Communication and Journalism is a 2-year course pursued after the successful completion of the graduation (any stream) of education from a recognized educational institute or university with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. 

I am enlisting a few good colleges which are known for their quality eduaction and placements.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Delhi
Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore (IIJNM)
Xavier's Institute of Communication (XIC), Mumbai
Lovely Professional Universsity (LPU) Punjab
School of Social Science, University of Solapur
Delhi University,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, BHU
Department of Communication and Journalism, Pune
Asian College of Journalism (ACJ)
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC),Pune
AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre (AJKMCRC)
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA
Asian College of Journalism (ACJ)

Comment (0)

Write your comment


Bedasree Das 10 months ago

Bedasree Dass picture
Bedasree DasLast Seen: 8 months 1 day agoJoined on: 12-Apr-2014Education Interest: Study AbroadEducation Level: Graduate & Above

HI Samioddin,

You can indeed pursue MA in Journalism and Communication in your Masters. Your eligiblity for the programme woud depend on the institute you want to join. You can thereafter pursue PhD also. Here is the link to find the best media and journalism colleges in India.



Comment (0)

Write your comment


Shweta Pai 10 months ago

Shweta Pais picture
Shweta PaiLast Seen: 9 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 13-Jun-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: In Graduation
Yes, most universities accept applications for Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication with graduation in any discipline, so you will be eligible. However, some institutes do not accept admissions for applicants who have a btech or medical degree, so please check the eligibility criteria of the university in which you intend to take admission.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions