Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private institute of engineering located in Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Established in the year of 1983, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology offers various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses emphasizing mainly on Engineering and Technology. In addition to it, the institute offers a three-year MCA program at the postgraduate level.
- Admission to the B.Tech program is done through JEE Main as well as MHT-CET.
- Scores in GATE / MHT-CET exam is mandatory to be eligible for admission in M.Tech program.
- Candidates seeking admission in MCA must score good marks in the entrance exam MAH-MCA-CET.
- Shortlisted candidates are intimated for counselling based on their merit in the entrance examination.
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT) offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree program under multiple specializations. All the B.Tech specializations are offered for a duration of four years. The intake capacity depends upon the nature of course opted by the candidates.
For admission to the B.Tech program, candidates must have passed the 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum required marks.
- Admission to the B.Tech course at VIT Pune is based on merit of JEE Main examination conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
- Admission is also done through MHT-CET-followed by a counseling based on the merit list