IIST take admission on the following basis:
- Number of candidates appeared in JEE Advance
- Number of seats in the IIST college
- JEE Advanced 2019 difficulty level
- Previous years’ cutoff trends
The cut off is as high as of IITs.
You can check past few year trends here:https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/iist-btech-cutoff
All the best.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology takes admission on the basis of JEE Advanced scores and not JEE Main for the following courses:
- B.Tech. in Avionics
- B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering
- Dual Degree (B.Tech. and M.S./M.Tech.)
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Quality- Get 100% MONEY BACK