minal nihore 1 month ago

minal nihores picture
Minal NihoreLast Seen: 1 month 6 days agoJoined on: 17-Jun-2019Education Interest: LawEducation Level: Class 12

What should i fill in the space which indicates last appearing college when i just now passed out 12th standard?

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Ranjot Singh 1 month ago

Ranjot Singhs picture
Ranjot SinghLast Seen: 19 hours 5 min agoJoined on: 03-Feb-2019Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello student,

There is no need to panic regarding this. You will have to just fill out your class 12th details application form of BVPCET. As this entrance exam is for the candidates who are willing to keep admission in Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University for B tech programs, you are just required to fill the details you have possessed till date.

Good luck

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions