- Which airline shud we select to be a pialot that in India or abroad which has less competition?
Which airline shud we select to be a pialot that in India or abroad which has less competition?
Broadly, there are two routes that enable one to pursue aviation as a career.
Route 1: Civil Aviation (Non-Military Aviation/ Commercial Pilot);
Route 2: Indian Defence Forces (Air Force)
This is just like choosing between medical and non-medical if you decide to pursue science. Just like medical and non-medical originate from a broader category (Science) similarly Commercial and Army Pilots originate from the same plant.
Although they both originate from the same plant, their selection process and training methods are poles apart. That is why it is advised first to sit down and decide what road(either commercial or air force) you are going to espouse.
If you decide to become a commercial pilot, then you need to attend a flying school to earn your Commercial Pilot License(CPL). Some of the certified and reputed flying schools in India are:
· GRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi), Fursatganj
· Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara
· Delhi Flying Club, Delhi
· Madras Flying Club (Chennai)
· Patiala Aviation Club, Patiala
· Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Quality- Get 100% MONEY BACK