Kritika Tyagi 2 years ago

Kritika Tyagis picture
Kritika TyagiLast Seen: 1 year 8 months agoJoined on: 22-Nov-2017Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Which are the colleges that provide admissions through NEET?

Write your answer

Answers (3)

Varun Dake

Varun Dake 2 years ago

Varun Dakes picture
Varun DakeLast Seen: 1 year 4 weeks agoJoined on: 20-May-2016Education Interest: M.B.B.S.Education Level: Class 12
Dear aspirant,
Thank you for asking your doubts.
Neet ug 2018  is an entrance exam for admission to medical and paramedical courses. The exam was conducted by cbse ( there might be change in authority of the board that was going to conduct the exam) to give admission to government medical college, private medical college and deemed medical college. All the college of all the states in india( except for AIIMS and JIPMER) will give admission to only those students who qualified neet 2018 successfully.
I hope my answer was helpful
All the best with your preparation.

Comment (0)

Write your comment


Somesh S Menon 2 years ago

Somesh S Menons picture
Somesh S MenonLast Seen: 11 months 5 days agoJoined on: 23-Jan-2017Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Hi Kritika,


To put it simply, almost all medical and dental colleges across the length and breadth of the country provide admissions to medical/ dental courses through NEET. But autonomous institutions established under a parliamentary legislation like AIIMS and JIPMER are the exceptions.


Hope this clears your doubt.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Ahmadunnisa Begum
Ahmadunnisa Begums picture
Ahmadunnisa BegumLast Seen: 1 year 4 months agoJoined on: 25-Oct-2017Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: In Graduation
Hello Kritika,
All colleges in India are affiliated with NEET, except AIIMS AND JIPMER.
NEET is an Nationale eligibility entrance exam, valid throughout India.
Hope this helps.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Know your Chances for NEET All India, Central, Deemed Universities and State Counsellings through NEET ]- Click Here

Similar Questions