Mann Bhatt 1 month ago

Mann Bhatts picture
Mann BhattLast Seen: 5 days 19 hours agoJoined on: 17-Mar-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 11

Which are the suggested exams for BSc Mathematics after 12th ?

Other than KVPY and BHU

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Vibek Kumar Mandal
Vibek Kumar Mandals picture
Vibek Kumar MandalLast Seen: 16 min 47 sec agoJoined on: 27-Feb-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hello Aspirant
If you have more interest in math then you should apply for isi Kolkata where you can be a scientist of mathematics after graduation .
You also can apply in BHU and ,Allahabad University .

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions