Rupali SinghLast Seen: 1 day 3 hours agoJoined on: 01-Jun-2014Education Interest: LawEducation Level: In Graduation
The IPM Aptitude Test is known to be one of the most unique and challenging entrance exams which are divided into 2 parts.
Part 1: Quantitative Aptitude
For this the books you can refer are:
1. Class XI and XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma.
2. Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by R.S. Aggarwal
Part 2: Verbal Ability
The books that you might look for are:
1. Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis.
2. Better English by Norman Lewis
3. English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.
Apart from these, you should also go for certain magazines like Business and Management Chronicles by Chronicle Publication and Competition Success Review or even newspaper such as The Hindu, Economics Time and The Statesman.