I have listed down some of the most affordable colleges for MBA in Finance, They are reputed as well.
- Faculty of Management Studies, FMS – Delhi
- Department of Financial Studies, DFS – Delhi University
- Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA) – Pune University
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, TISS – Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, JBIMS – Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research – Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, NITIE – Mumbai
- Department of Management Studies (DMS), IIT Delhi – Delhi
Department of Management Studies, IIT ROORKEE
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSoM), IIT BOMBAY
I would like to add on by giving a suggestion that, you can go for Government Scholarships or the scholarships which are being offered by the Colleges itself
All the best
Thankyou, I hope it helps, Feel free to approach for further queries.
The fee for the top MBA colleges in India such as IIMs, NMIMS are among the highest, starting at Rs. 15 lakh and above, and so it is important to know the MBA Colleges which have low fee and good placement records at the same time.
Despite securing high percentile, MBA aspirants are often in a dilemma to choose the right B-School owing to the high fee amount and a not so satisfactory Return of Investment (ROI). For example, for a top MBA institute like IIM, the fee could be as high as Rs. 20 lakh. This means that the candidates have to rethink whether they must pursue Management studies or go for hefty MBA education loans to pay their B-School expenses.
Careers360 has compiled a list of the top B-schools in India which not only offer affordable MBA at a low fee, but also have a promising future ahead in terms of career prospects and placement trends. You can visit the given link for viewing the list- https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-in-india-offering-affordable-mba
Hope this helps, if you have any query please let me know in the comments below.