College of Management and Economics Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,Dehradun Admissions

  • 42 Questions
Prashant Sharmas picture
Prashant SharmaLast Seen: 1 day 10 hours agoJoined on: 07-Jul-2018Education Interest: CompetitionEducation Level: Class 12

I done my 12 from nios board. NIOS results comes in July. It's late. Will this affect my admission

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Deepanshu Jain 4 hours ago

Deepanshu Jains picture
Deepanshu JainLast Seen: 3 hours 42 min agoJoined on: 29-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hello prashant, it totally depends on the college in which you are expecting your admission, if their admission are open or their counselling have been started then the late result will definately cos... Read More
priyanka guptas picture
Priyanka GuptaLast Seen: 6 hours 58 min agoJoined on: 04-Jun-2019Education Interest: DesignEducation Level: Class 12

I m not the resident of delhi so how much should i scored in nata so that i can get admission in ussap college delhi that comes under ipu??

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Sumit Gaur 2 days ago

Sumit Gaurs picture
Sumit GaurLast Seen: 4 hours 49 min agoJoined on: 14-Apr-2017Education Interest: B.E /Btech.Education Level: Class 12
Hellofor admission in USAP there is a merti list being prepared which is prepared by 50% of the NATA score and the rest 50% by your qualifying exam which is 12th marks.So there is not specific cutoff ... Read More

Rahul Nagar 4 days ago

Rahul Nagars picture
Rahul NagarLast Seen: 5 hours 50 min agoJoined on: 22-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

If I want to take admission in arya college of engineering and it, Jaipur Is my fees transfer from gec ajmer to arya college Jaipur in reap

reap counselling rajasthan state candidate obc category both college comes under reap counselling

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Kartik Jain 4 days ago

Kartik Jains picture
Kartik JainLast Seen: 5 hours 19 min agoJoined on: 11-Dec-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hello,If you are currently admitted to Government engineering College, Ajmer and gets Arya college in upward movement round or spot counselling round the complete fees will get automatically transferd... Read More

Sachin 11 days ago

Sachins picture
SachinLast Seen: 1 week 2 days agoJoined on: 12-Jul-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I got 71 precent in 12th. I comes under Economic weaker section. May I eligible for jee advance exam and admission in IIT

Write your answer

Answer (1)

SONI SUNNY ANANTKUMARLast Seen: 4 hours 30 min agoJoined on: 12-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
 sir, i understand your query but even if you are in economic weaker section you have to score the qualified marks in jee as well as you should have a good rank in jee mains to get admission in i... Read More

Riya 2 months ago

Riyas picture
RiyaLast Seen: 2 weeks 6 days agoJoined on: 29-May-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

How we fill the counseling for bams means how we comes to know that in which college we get admission

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Goutam Dadhich 12 days ago

Goutam Dadhichs picture
Goutam DadhichLast Seen: 4 hours 27 min agoJoined on: 26-May-2017Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hello Riya !Can you please elaborate your question so that i can provide you some asistance. From the given question I can not interpert anything. Please comment below with some more information. If y... Read More

Aayushi trivedi 2 months ago

Aayushi trivedis picture
Aayushi TrivediLast Seen: 1 month 3 days agoJoined on: 01-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Approx how many companies comes for food technology dept.? Is it good to take admission for in srm according to paacement wise?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Nitheesh Yennampellys picture
Nitheesh YennampellyLast Seen: 2 days 14 hours agoJoined on: 16-Jun-2017Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hey aayush Trivedi,The Companies that hires the students from the SRM University, for M.Tech food Technology Students is 1. ITC2.Aachi Masala3.Nestle4.Parkishan Laboratory 5.Quality and Food Safety Co... Read More

Fenil Vastarpara 2 months ago

Fenil Vastarparas picture
Fenil VastarparaLast Seen: 1 month 5 days agoJoined on: 14-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 10 or below

When Merritt list comes? And when college admission opens?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Purnima Pruthi 22 days ago

Purnima Pruthis picture
Purnima PruthiLast Seen: 4 hours 49 min agoJoined on: 09-Mar-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Class 12
Hello Aspirant!The results and merit lists for the entrance examination conducted by UPES Dehradun shall be announced tentatively in The month of July 2019. The admission process and counselling shall... Read More

Jasleen 22 days ago

Jasleen s picture
Jasleen Last Seen: 11 hours 13 min agoJoined on: 29-May-2018Education Interest: LawEducation Level: Class 12

If I take admission in some college alloted through Punjabi University counselling on the basis of 12th cbse board can I migrate to Pu

regional center Ludhiana and the college alloted comes under PU name of collage is Guru Hargobind institute of law sidhwa khurd please guide?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Manidipa Kundu 22 days ago

Manidipa Kundus picture
Manidipa KunduLast Seen: 13 hours 28 min agoJoined on: 25-Mar-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Graduate & Above
hello aspirant,see every colleges of india has some seats reserve for non domicile candidate. thats will not be a problem for you if you get chances some colleges under punjab university , you can tak... Read More

Pankaj kumar 29 days ago

Pankaj kumars picture
Pankaj KumarLast Seen: 2 days 13 hours agoJoined on: 07-Apr-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Class 12

I comes under obc and CW quota. But my CW quota certificate has been lost. And I have no time to get it. Will du cancel my admission??

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Pooja Kumari 28 days ago

Pooja Kumaris picture
Pooja KumariLast Seen: 2 days 4 hours agoJoined on: 09-May-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation
Hey Pankaj,If you have lost your original document, you must be having a copy of it. That can help.If not, then you can apply for another CW certificate and show them a proof of that.You may get some ... Read More

Dhruv Jain 1 month ago

Dhruv Jains picture
Dhruv JainLast Seen: 1 month 4 days agoJoined on: 18-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Sir I got 11800 rank in UPSEE.Can I got admission in government college?I comes in general(not EWS).

Write your answer

Answers (3)

pragya 1 month ago

pragyas picture
PragyaLast Seen: 1 month 3 days agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Yes according to your rank you can get government colleges of UPSEE. You can check previous year cutoffs as it changes every year so we can just predict.You need to wait and if you want to upgrade you... Read More

AMAY AKASH 1 month ago

AMAY AKASHs picture
AMAY AKASHLast Seen: 3 weeks 4 days agoJoined on: 21-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Dhruv, yes you can get admission in a government college under UPSEE. This is based on your rank and previous year cutoffs. You can try for admission in tthe following college :-Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia ... Read More

Rahul Kumar 1 month ago

Rahul Kumars picture
Rahul KumarLast Seen: 3 weeks 5 days agoJoined on: 12-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hello DhruvYes you can get a seat in UP state government college as I have checked about it Kindly sit for counseling and fill the option after checking probability from here Read More

All questions have been answered