This is a management program of advertising and brand making which incorporates theoretical & practical aspects of concepts and exhaustive research for a duration of one year or 2 semesters. Advertising and Brand management both are complementary to each other, as promotion enables the business substance by receiving the audience voice which eventually helps in the empowerment of a strong client base. While on the other side, brand management creates and personifies the image of a personality that characterizes a product, an organization, or any services. Promotion is all about accessibility and effective correspondence for a brand. At last, advertisement is a key component of promotion that plays a vital role in brand management.
Hence this PG diploma course in Advertising and brand management will enable and develop the skills of both the job and it will leave up to the fellow candidates to choose the career as per their wish and compatibility.
Highlights of the program
- Applicants will receive personalized mentorship from top industry experts.
- Students will be trained to work on live running projects
- The course can be accessed from anywhere as lectures are online.
- After successful completion of this course, one can make their career in the field of Copywriter, Brand Manager, Product Manager, Advertising Manager, and Public Relations Manager etc.
There will be four semester for PGDABM course, their explanation is mentioned below :
1.ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PRACTICE
BLOCK I: Advertising & the Marketing Function
BLOCK II: Advertising Media - Above-The-Line
BLOCK III: Advertising Media - Below-The-Line
BLOCK IV: Advertising and Marketing- Present Trends
BLOCK V: Advertising and Market Research
2. ADVERTISING CONCEPT AND PRINCIPLES
BLOCK I: Fundamentals of Advertising What is advertising
BLOCK II: Types of Advertising Classified Advertising
BLOCK III: Aspects of Advertising Concepts of Advertising
BLOCK IV: Structure of advertising agencies
BLOCK V: The Advertising Agency-Role and Functions
3. BRAND MANAGEMENT
BLOCK I: Concept of a Brand
BLOCK II: Brand Differentiation
BLOCK III: Brand Extension
BLOCK IV: Brand Perspectives
BLOCK V: Brand Positioning
4.PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
BLOCK I: Introduction to Marketing
BLOCK II: Segmentation
BLOCK III: Product & Pricing
BLOCK IV: Distribution Channel & Promotion
BLOCK V: Consumer Behaviour
1. CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR
BLOCK I: Determinants of Customer Behavior
BLOCK II: Customer Motivation: Needs, Emotions, and Psychographics
BLOCK III: Individual Customer Decision Making
BLOCK IV: Organizational Buying Behavior
BLOCK V: Customer Loyalty to Products and Stores and the Three Customer Roles
2. DIGITAL MARKETING
BLOCK I: Introduction to Digital marketing
BLOCK II: Online Advertising – Content & Format
BLOCK III: Planning an integrated digital marketing campaign
BLOCK IV: Search engine marketing, Site Optimization. Web Analytics
BLOCK V: Email marketing
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
BLOCK I: Introduction to Research Methods
BLOCK II: Methods of Data Collection
BLOCK III: Measurement and Scaling Techniques
BLOCK IV: Testing of Hypotheses
BLOCK V: Report Writing
4. SALES PROMOTION
BLOCK I- ADVERSITING AND ITS ROLE IN MARKETING
BLOCK II- ADVERTISING AGENCY
BLOCK III - MEDIA PLANNING AND PRODUCT POSITIONING
BLOCK IV ADVERTISING EXPENSE
BLOCK V - SALES PROMOTION
Applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria before applying/enrolling for the online course of PG Diploma in Advertising and Brand Management from Amity University. The eligibility criteria mainly comprise the education qualification which is as follows.
1) He/She must possess sufficient knowledge & understanding of the English Language.
2) Students whose first language is not English must have completed their past three years of academic qualification in English medium only.
For Indian students
- Graduation degree certificate (3 yrs or 4 yrs degree program) Any diploma will not be entertained.
For NRI students
- The Graduation degree will be the same as for Indian but additionally, they also need to produce the certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities.
To start the admission process for PG Diploma in Brand management and advertising course, candidates can fill the application form in online mode from the official website of Amity. Students can follow the below-given points to apply online.
- Visit the official website of Amity
- Click on the selected program in which you want to enroll
- The screen will open a new window
- Fill the three steps of application form
- Upload the documents and save the receipt
Along with this one can also call on Toll-Free number 1800-102-3434 for greater assistance
Yes, applicants can also work in foreign country after completing this course.
Yes, if paid in one go then applicants will be given a discount of Rs. 8,000
The exam will be conducted in online mode only.