CAT +2 More
|MAT||03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
MBA in collaboration with University of Warwick, UK.
The full time post-graduate degree programme is designed to help students be innovative and reinvent themselves to become managers of tomorrow. It offers flexibility and choice to individual students and at the same time ensures vocationally relevant and academically rigorous programme of study. It provides managerial and technical skills necessary to secure appropriate employment in the dynamic business environment. Our B-School creates knowledgeable managers with strong values and a sense of purpose so that they are relevant to the industry and society.
- International Academic Collaboration with Warwick University UK
- Paid internship in 4th Semester
- Wide range of specialization domain including new age domains like Logistics & Supply chain Management, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Finance, HRM, Marketing etc.
- University located at walking distance from Sector 56 Rapid Metro Station.
- Sensitizing students towards society- Social Internship program as a credit course
- Mentoring System that guides and supports students in all endeavors
- Trans Disciplinary Learning
- Value added certification NSE/IRDAI/dotConverse for digital marketing/ CFP/NPTEL/UDEMI etc.
Admission based on the CAT, MAT, XAT scores accepted. If not appeared in any exam the in house AU admission test SSBAT will apply along with PI with faculty and Finally with Dean).
- A candidate must have passed Bachelor degree with the Minimum 55% in the qualifying exam (CAT, MAT, XAT scores accepted. If not appeared in any exam the in house AU admission test SSBAT will apply along with PI with faculty and Finally with Dean)
- Valid Passport (Passport application receipt in case of non-availability of passport)
Top MBA Colleges in Gurgaon Under MAT
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- MBA Collaboration with University of Warwick UK