CLAT PG +1 More
|LSAT India PG||28 Jun, 2021||Score Card - Option - 2 | Mode: Online|
|29 May, 2021||Exam - Option - 2 | Mode: Online|
|13 May, 2021 - 20 May, 2021||Slot Booking - Option - 2 | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020 - 17 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|25 Mar, 2021||Exam - Option - 1 | Mode: Online|
|20 Mar, 2021||Slot Booking - Option - 1 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|CLAT PG||23 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|01 Jan, 2021 - 15 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
Intellectual Property Law are the set of laws meant for the protection of the rights of the humans when they create their original property in the form of discoveries, inventions, designs, literary, musical and artistic works, symbols, words, phrases and images used in business. Due to rapid growth in Industrialisation and globalisation in last few years along with the recognition to the innovative ideas in businesses, the need of protecting such ideas from being exploited commercially by others has grown. As a result, not only the large scale commercial entities, but local businesses are also getting into identifying their intellectual wealth and getting it registered in the form of patents, copyrights or trademarks. To address the needs of such entities, experts having specialised knowledge and skills in the field are required in India and also abroad. LLM with specialised knowledge in Intellectual Property Rights provides an in-depth knowledge in the field as well as develop related skill sets such as litigation on matters of public domain, moral rights, trade secrets, patents, copyrights and other integral topics along with the expertise in drafting IP licenses and carry out IP audits. Introducing the LLM degree in IPR by AURO School of Law is an endeavour to prepare he students of law to explore the carrier options not only as lawyers but also the wide range of opportunities such as Patent analysts, Patent Engineers or agents, Patent / IP consultants/ Advisor, Licensing & Valuation experts, Patent prosecutors, portfolio managers etc.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.
To get the admission in the one year LLM Program, the candidate should-
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Law (3 year or 5 year degree) with at-least 50% marks. Those who have appeared in the final year exam of the above mentioned UG Degree program and awaiting their results can also apply. The admission of such candidates will be subject to the fulfilling of the eligibility criteria within the stipulated time.
- Have the score of CLAT/LSAT exam conducted on the all India basis for the admission in LLM Program or, Have the score of Entrance exam conducted by the AURO University on the CLAT pattern.
- Shall appear before the interview Panel formed by the Center.
- The admission shall be given according to the merit list made on the basis of the test scores and the interview.