CLAT +1 More
|CLAT||01 Jan, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 Apr, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|13 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|LSAT India||10 Nov, 2020 - 20 Apr, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|10 May, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
In an increasingly complex and interconnected world where efforts to understand and define the changing dynamics of economic, technological and financial environments are already underway, lawyers need to equip themselves with additional knowledge of business management, commerce and policy making.
For students interested in gaining deeper knowledge of business and commerce along with legal education, we offer B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) in collaboration with the School of Management at BMU. Students are introduced to business and commerce by expert faculty from School of Management, facilitating truly interdisciplinary approach to learning law.
Existing law schools in the country are still oriented towards theory-based learning, whereas the need of the hour is the dissemination of practical and research-based legal knowledge. We have developed our curriculum in consultation with leading practitioners in the field to ensure that our students approach law not merely as an academic subject to be mastered but as budding practitioners learning the skills of the trade.
This is BMU method of striving for excellence through a curriculum and pedagogy based on innovation, creativity, multidisciplinary approach and experiential learning. BMU’s School of Law offers a higher level of understanding of the complex nature of the problems in society and develops the capacity in its students to provide solutions to these problems in the years to come.
Admission is based on the CLAT or LSAT exam scores.
Applicants appearing for their Class XII examinations from any of the following boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their Class XII final board examinations
Applicants from any of the other Indian education boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their Class XII final board examinations
- Valid CLAT or LSAT scores. All students need to mandatorily write CLAT or LSAT and submit the scores.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 2 A-levels minimum
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their LSAT score.