Hostel Fees Five Year - Rs. 4,05,000 Lakh.
Transport Charges Per Year (Optional) -
A.C. Bus - Rs 40,000 to Rs. 50,000.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: BS Abdur Rahman Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
Bachelor of Architecture is a five-year full-time course offered by BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in 12th Standard.
- A pass in NATA or JEE main.
- Candidates are selected for admission to B.Arch. Programme based on their merit in Qualifying Examination (10 +2) and score obtained in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1996.
- Candidate should clear NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) exam. Please do not specify the qualification marks, since the qualification marks will be decided by COA only after the post-exam statistics.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile