- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Christ University, Bangalore
- CHRIST (Deemed to be University) introduced the BCom (Strategic Finance Honours) programme. A three year under graduate degree programme integrated with the globally recognised Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), which is a US-based worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals. This programme caters to commerce aspirants who desire to build their professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
- Students pursuing the BCom (Strategic Finance Honours) programme will undergo the CMA coursework as part of their regular curriculum. The two parts of CMA papers are divided into five regular courses and integrated into the main curriculum. IMA official study materials from WILEY will be provided to the students and used for instruction. IMAauthorised training partners in India will teach these courses during regular working hours scheduled in the timetable. The assessment and end semester examination pattern for these five courses shall be online examinations aligned with IMA assessment pattern.
Admissions are done on the basis of Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation, Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11/12, during the Personal Interview.
Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the 10+2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) with not less than 60% from any recognized Board in India.
• Candidates writing the 10+2 examinations in this year may apply with their class X and XI marks.
• Students pursuing an International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
• Applicants pursuing an IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
• Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile