Rs. 2,55,0000 p.a (for Foreign Nationals / NRI Sponsored)
The first and only University offering the unique and innovative program with an exit option on successful completion of 3-year course for the award of LL.B Degree.
Duration of the Course:
1. The duration of the course shall be four academic years i.e. 8 (eight) semesters.
2. Each academic year is divided into two semesters. Each semester will have aminimum of ninety (90) working days.
3. The academic calendar shall be announced in advance each year and will ordinarily be during July ‐ December and January ‐ June, with winter internships, winter break and summer vacation.
4. The medium of instruction shall be English only.
5. The scheme of the study of the course shall be strictly in conformity with the syllabi and regulations prescribed by the Bar Council of India and Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University from time to time. The students will be trained through class room lectures, guest lectures, group discussions, seminars and hands on clinical experience. Emphasis will be on clinical education. The student has to take 23 papers on core subjects, 2 optional seminar papers, 3 clinical papers, 4 specialization papers and a dissertation. The University is offering several optional clinical papers, seminar papers and specialization area papers.
The admission to the programme will be based on a screening test, group discussion and interview for students seeking admission under regular category only
1. Age: In case of General / BC candidates should not be more than 25 years as on 1st July, 27 years in case of SC / ST / Differently Abled Person.
2. The candidate should have passed under graduate course (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized University securing minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of reserved categories, i.e. SC/ST/Differently Abled Person). The candidates appeared/appearing for final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible subject to the condition that he/she should have passed with minimum prescribed marks at the time of counseling.
3. The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation / post graduation through open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into the law courses.
4. The candidates seeking admission should note that 4 Year LL.B. LL.M. (Dual Degree) Programme is purely full‐time, regular and residential course. However, presently theUniversity Campus is under construction and the University provides accommodation in the University recognized hostels. Such of those students requiring accommodation in the University recognized hostels should mention in the application form. Those who do not require hostel accommodation and opting for their own arrangements have to provide an undertaking at the time of admission that they will abide by the University Code of Conduct and discipline rules that are in force and provided from time to time and that they have made their own arrangement for food and accommodation with the consent of the parents and will be under the supervision of local guardian.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile