NID DAT +1 More
Total Annual Fee: INR. 2,90,000/- per year (*Exclusive of Hostel and Mess Fee)
- 1st Installment: INR. 1,00,000/- as Seat Acceptance fee at the time of securing admission for the academic year AY 2020-21.
- 2nd Installment: INR. 1,00, 000/-
- 3rd Installment: INR. 90, 000/-
|UCEED||24 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date of raising objections - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key for Part-A, Average and Std Deviation | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Draft Answer Key for Part-A | Mode: Online|
|17 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|11 Nov, 2020 - 17 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2020 - 10 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|NID DAT||09 Jan, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Application - Without late fees | Mode: Online|
|08 Feb, 2021 - 12 Feb, 2021||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 15 Feb, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Mar, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
The Product Design program is concerned primarily with the relationship between products, systems and those who use them. It covers the design of a wide range of items like mobile phones to household appliances to cars, to larger things like industrial tools, equipment, and machinery, as well as medical products.
The students in the product design program are exposed to a thorough research collection methodology and an exposure to design thinking, coupled with an understanding of materials and processes, ergonomics, CAD, which allows them to produce viable solutions for the market, both in the country as well as worldwide.
- Phase I: Students will be admitted to B.Des. program based on the score of National Entrance Tests such as UCEED, NID entrance, etc. The weight-age to the score of National Entrance Test will be 50% and 50% weight-age will be given to the group discussion and Personal Interview.
- Phase II: Studio Test and Personal Interview at MIT-WPU School of Design campus in Pune.
- A Candidate must have HSC (10+2) from any stream with English as passing the subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for Maharashtra domicile reserved category candidates).
- two years/three-year Diploma of Board of Technical Education conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra OR its equivalent.
- Students who have opted for MCVC course after Xth std. are also eligible.