|19 May, 2020||Result| Mode: online|
|20 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|17 May, 2019||Result| Mode: online|
|22 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
The undergraduate program is a unique three-year liberal education program that consists of foundation courses, specialization courses, and experiential learning courses. The program provides breadth of knowledge in various disciplines, depth of knowledge in a chosen discipline, develops fundamental skills, broadens perspectives and helps in identifying intersections between disciplines.
The goal of our assessment process is to select the best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application
- Admission Test (FEAT/SAT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
follow a sliding principle for selection, where we shortlist candidates based on their overall performance on all the parameters enlisted above. As an applicant, if you score below average in your entrance test, but your application is strong in other aspects, chances are you might still get an offer from FLAME University. Obviously, the higher the test score, the better your chances of getting an offer letter. Your chances of selection are brighter if you have a strong academic record, well-articulated SOP, and extracurricular/ professional achievements.
FLAME University’s selection process is designed to give each applicant a fair chance of admission. FLAME tries to ensure that bright well-rounded individuals get admitted to its programs. An outstanding performance in the admission process makes you directly eligible for scholarships.
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate programs is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in the 12th standard.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is a minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
- In the case of Cambridge University students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and 2/3 (Two/Three) subjects at Advanced Level.
- Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they would be completing their final examination before 30th May and can produce their 12th passing certificate/mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits the qualifying certificates before the prescribed last date.
- We accept SAT* scores for qualifying directly to the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI), if you do not wish to take FEAT. We do not specify a cut off score for SAT which would guarantee you an admission in FLAME, as the SAT score is only one of the parameters we consider for selection. Needless to say, a high SAT score improves your chances of selection.