Application Form - INR 1,000
- Four Sharing - INR 2,25,000
- Three Sharing - INR 2,50,000
- Two Sharing - INR 2,95,000
- Bunk Bed - INR 1,40,000
- Fitness Club Membership - INR 15,000
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Doctor of Philosophy in Education is two years full-time doctorate program offered at GD Goenka University, Gurgaon.
- Duly completed applications received will be verified for basic eligibility, academic performance and suitability for the course selected. Admit cards for GATA (Goenkan Aptitude Test for Admission) will be issued to the eligible candidates. Application sent through courier/post must be received in the admission office 10 days prior to the GATA. GATA will be held at designated centers and the date of the examination shall be communicated.
- GATA is to access the capability and ability of the candidate in terms of analytical, logical reasoning, mathematical, scientific, English language and general knowledge.
A Master’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Indian University, or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities/UGC, or any other equivalent degree to the satisfaction of the Academic Council of the University with minimum 55% marks in aggregrate.