|31 Jan, 2019||NEET PG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate - Result | Mode: Online|
|18 Feb, 2019 - 31 May, 2019 (Tentative)||NEET PG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate - Counselling | Mode: Offline and Online|
|02 Nov, 2018 - 22 Nov, 2018||NEET PG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate - Application - NEET PG registration | Mode: Online|
|30 Dec, 2018||NEET PG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate - Admit Card - NEET PG admit card release | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2019||NEET PG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate - Exam - Date of exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Pathology is a three-year full-time postgraduate medical programme and it is offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
All candidates must have appeared in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test –Postgraduate (NEET-PG) and qualify to be considered for admissions. Candidates obtaining admissions shall have to submit a surety bond of the value specified by the institution to which admission is taken to the concerned institution/college.
- candidates who have completed their MBBS Degree
- The candidate should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.
- Every candidate selected for admission to Post Graduate Medical Course shall possess MBBS degree from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and recognized by Medical Council of India and must have completed the one-year compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April, of the admission year. The candidate should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
- The in-service candidates shall submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer to the effect that they have no objection and the candidates will be relieved/granted study leave for pursuing the course at the time of counseling, and the certificate should be available at the time of Counselling, failing which he /she will not be eligible for the counseling.
- No employed / in-service candidate shall be allowed to join a course unless he/ she has been relieved/sanctioned study leave from his/her employer.
Other Popular Courses in this College
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile