|11 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|07 Jun, 2019||Result| Mode: online|
|29 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|24 May, 2018||Result| Mode: online|
|01 May, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (MTech) in Digital Communication is a full-time two-year postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering Department degree program and it is offered by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and approved by AICTE.
Admission Based on:
- GATE qualified in Electronics and Communication with a valid and qualified score card of GATE. Or
- CET qualified (for Non-GATE) candidates in CET Entrance Examination.
Minimum 60% or equivalent in the qualifying examination as under:
- B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Graduate in IETE/AMIE (ECE/CSE/IT/EE).
- M.Sc (IT/Electronics/Computer Science/Informatics/Information Science & Technology/Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Operation Research/Applied Physics).