|12 Aug, 2020 - 31 Aug, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 3 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Industrial Systems Engineering is a three-year part-time course degree offered by Harcourt Butler Technical University, Kanpur and approved by AICTE.
The Admission to M.Tech courses are based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Candidates who have passed the Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline of Engineering / Technology or equivalent with first division are eligible for the admission to M.Tech. programs.
- Specific details regarding eligibility criteria for admission to various M.Tech. programs shall be given by the University at the time of admission.
- Preference will be given to candidates with valid GATE score. No written test shall be conducted for the GATE qualified candidates for their admission.
- In the absence of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates without valid GATE score will be admitted on the basis of written test carried by the University.
- Modification in rules for admission shall be made as per the provisions of UGC / AICTE on approval from the competent authority.
- The Academic Council of the University has the power to repeal or modify the eligibility criteria for admissions