JEE Main 2023 College Predictor
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||General - All India||23767||42877|
|B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||General - All India||42805||57481|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||General - All India||53662||68306|
Every IT college requires a cut-off for admission in the college. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhagalpur selects students completely on merit-basis. JEE Main, the examination is the basic need for the college admission along with their passing in class 10+2 examination with physics and maths as a compulsory subject. The college offers subjects such as B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering and B.Tech Mechatronics ( mechanical + electronics.)
Above, are the cut-offs for the year 2019. While let us see the affecting factors.
· JEE Main examination: each year, it is obvious for the examination to get tougher. It all depends upon the questions asked and the answering capacity of the students.
· Previous year cut off- the previous year cut off determines whether this year is said to be a tougher one or not.
· Candidate competition- as the level of education and demand of the course is increasing; the increased competition and point markings will help set a cut-off.
· Seat capacity: scores and seats are inversely proportional. The students will have to score good enough to secure a seat in the institute.
Following table is of 2018, round 7, that will help us analyze the difference:
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech Mechatronics ( mechanical + electronics.)
Looking at the analyses of 2018 and 2019. The difference would be:
· EWS and PWD were a part in 2019, but not in 2018.
· The competition increased in 2019, as compared to 2018.
· Computer Science might be a top preference for students, but Electronics and Communication Engineering beat it by just a little spike up.
Our college was recently established in the year 2017 and as of now the facilities can be said as good. The classrooms and libraries are very neat and well furnished. The living spaces are clean and the food is hygienic.
I can say that if you are seeing to pursue mechatronics branch it's best among all newly established college.college even has a large campus and it's Scenery is just marvellous. ganga river is behind the campus area.
Mechatronics is the new trend of coming industry..
If you are studying sincerely and taking deep knowledge of the subject, then you will definitely get the good salary job.
Best of luck for your future..
If we rank the above colleges on the basis of placements, then the ranking that each college will get is as follows:
1. IIIT Agartala CS
2. IIIT Kalyani CS
3. IIIT Dharwad ECE
4. SRM Kattankulathur CS
5. IIIT Ranchi ECE
6. IIIT Bhagalpur CS
7. IIIT CS Manipur
8. LNMIIT ECE
9. Manipal institute of Technology Bangalore
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!
Rather than going for Anna University, I would highly recommend you to go for well reputed national institutes like Indian Institute of Information Technology Una and IIIT Bhagalpur. A brief comparison of both are as follows:
Ranking: Both are new colleges and thus unranked, but Una is a better and more beautiful place than Bhagalpur.
IIIT Una: Highest: 44 LPA, Average: 11.01LPA
IIIT Bhagalpur: 30 LPA (CSE), Average: 8.5 LPA (all)
So, in general, IIIT Una is a much better bet in all aspects. Hope I have answered your question. All the best!