MAHE Manipal Admissions 2024Apply
Ranked #6 by NIRF 2023 | More than 85% of placements in the core companies
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhagalpur is one of the topmost technological institutes located in one of the best cities of Bihar. It is a developing institute of technology specially set up by MHRD. The institute officially began to admit students from August, in the year of 2017. It comes under the supervision of IIT Guwahati. Initially, makeshift campuses were allocated by Bhagalpur College of Engineering (BCE). The institute is surrounded by fantastic scenery which includes the river Ganges. The city is of Economic, Commercial and Industrial importance due to its flourished natural resources.
This institute is one of the fastest-growing tech institutes in India. The infrastructure of the college is rightly built in such a way that it provides an environment-friendly surrounding which gives a peace of mind for both students and the staff while entering into the college. The college provides various amenities like library, computer labs, hostels for students from various parts of the country, Banks & ATMs, Guesthouse, and Virtual Classroom for better understanding of the concepts, Conference Room, Medical emergencies and also provides safety and security to the students and staff.
· Technical clubs: The club includes activities like organizing internal hackathons, technical workshops, seminars and guest lectures. The tech club invites students to be a part of it so that they can know what is happening in the industry.
· AI/ML clubs: This club engages students in artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning in order to maintain the industrial requirements. Basics of Python, image recognition, automation using OpenCV are some of the things that are taught to the students.
· Coding clubs: The management has formed a coding club in a way to help students in coding. Monthly coding quizzes, events and workshops are being conducted to assess the performance of the students.
· Robotics and IoT clubs: This club actively conducts hands-on training and problem-solving quizzes to enable students’ high-order thinking power. Students have learnt few applications of microcontrollers, home automation systems, etc. They are also skilled in Arduino.
· Developer Student Club: This club bridges the gap between the theoretical and practical world. It encourages students to be a developer. The sub clubs include ML, Cloud computing and Android.
· Sports club: IIITBH encourages students to be physically active. Inter IIITBH sports meet has been organized every year to bring out students’ latent talent.
· Artificium: The remarkable club of IIITBH promotes cultural ethics and extra-curricular activities. The cultural fest brings out various talents like dance, art, photography, literature and quizzes. They also have separate sub clubs to improve these skills.
· Other activities: IIITBH has organized an internal hackathon and has asked students to work on the topics mentioned in Smart India Hackathon. This enables students’ innovative minds and brings it to action.
The Boys’ Hostel has 5 hostels, a total of 107 rooms with 255 beds. Boys’ hostels has 24/7 power and water supply, along with internet service. Cleaning and sweeping of the hostels are done regularly. The hostels also have a playground in front where the students can play and use the ground to keep their body fit. They also have a TV room where the students can relax after college hours. The hostel provides other amenities like a mess, play area for both indoor and outdoor games.
The girls’ hostel has 8 rooms and 16 beds. The hostel 24/7 power and water supply, along with internet service. Cleaning and sweeping of the hostels are done regularly. The hostels also have a playground in front where the students can play and use the ground to keep their body fit. They also have a TV room where the students can relax after college hours. The hostel provides other amenities like a mess, play area for both indoor and outdoor games.
The institute also provides medical facilities for students who are sick. A visiting doctor also comes on alternative days during the evening time. A sick room is also allotted for very sick students. In emergency cases, best hospitals are also available nearby the campus.
According to the update given in the homepage of the college website and the brochures, it is known that the library has got its name after the famous Vikramshila Dolphin Sanctuary located near the town and also the world-famous Vikramashila University developed during the 9th century. The library hall can contain a minimum of 50 students at a time and is available from morning 9 am to evening 5:30 pm. It has a wide range of textbooks and references in the domain of electronics and communication and information technology. A list of eminent publishers provides books to the renowned library. It also contains the modern strategy of Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) which helps in the difficulty of finding the books, and the library is student-friendly by using a self-check-in and self check-out dropbox.
The Computer Center not only provides space for learning but also serves the whole IITBH family in many ways. It provides access to the internet, e-mails and maintains computational facilities. It contains 300+ nodes to provide access to the network. The IITBH LAN provides access to the students in hostels, medical emergency areas and to the whole building. The server that is being used is one of the best, Dell PowerEdge R730. The hardware and software are renewed on time in order to prevent any difficulty faced by the students and staff. Full-time internet connectivity is being availed by the National Knowledge Network (NKN) at a speed of 1gbps. Power Supply is available all the time to the UPS in an amount of one 20KVA.
The guest house in IIIT Bhagalpur has a total of five rooms. Four ac rooms and one, a non-ac room. The rooms have double and triple beds along with all amenities like wi-fi, milk with sugar and also TV and Sofa are available.
Our college was recently established in the year 2017 and as of now the facilities can be said as good. The classrooms and libraries are very neat and well furnished. The living spaces are clean and the food is hygienic.
I can say that if you are seeing to pursue mechatronics branch it's best among all newly established college.college even has a large campus and it's Scenery is just marvellous. ganga river is behind the campus area.
Mechatronics is the new trend of coming industry..
If you are studying sincerely and taking deep knowledge of the subject, then you will definitely get the good salary job.
Best of luck for your future..
If we rank the above colleges on the basis of placements, then the ranking that each college will get is as follows:
1. IIIT Agartala CS
2. IIIT Kalyani CS
3. IIIT Dharwad ECE
4. SRM Kattankulathur CS
5. IIIT Ranchi ECE
6. IIIT Bhagalpur CS
7. IIIT CS Manipur
8. LNMIIT ECE
9. Manipal institute of Technology Bangalore
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!
Rather than going for Anna University, I would highly recommend you to go for well reputed national institutes like Indian Institute of Information Technology Una and IIIT Bhagalpur. A brief comparison of both are as follows:
Ranking: Both are new colleges and thus unranked, but Una is a better and more beautiful place than Bhagalpur.
IIIT Una: Highest: 44 LPA, Average: 11.01LPA
IIIT Bhagalpur: 30 LPA (CSE), Average: 8.5 LPA (all)
So, in general, IIIT Una is a much better bet in all aspects. Hope I have answered your question. All the best!
Ranked #6 by NIRF 2023 | More than 85% of placements in the core companies
Ranked #54 among universities in India by NIRF. Top Recruiters: Royal Enfield, L&T, Hyundai
Recognized as Institute of Eminence by Govt. of India | NAAC ‘A++’ Grade
As per latest 2024 syllabus. Video lectures, comprehensive guide, subject-wise study materials and more
NAAC A+ Accredited | Scholarships worth 170 CR
Ranked #52 Among Universities in India by NIRF | 2570+ Students Placed | 96.55% Placement, 700+ Recruiters