This is a one year online based course of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
2. 60% marks and above or equivalent CGPA for Graduation in any disciplines
3. 60% marks and above or equivalent CGPA in Class X and Class XII examinations.
Relaxation for SC/ST/PwD Candidates: A relaxation of 5% marks (equivalent CGPI) will be given to SC/ST/PwD applicants.
Candidates yet to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply, provided they appear in their final examinations and complete all requirements for their degrees before admission. If selected, such candidates shall be admitted provisionally, and they will have to furnish the results of their qualifying degree examinations. Further, they must fulfil the minimum requirements of marks/CPI, and other conditions. Failure to fulfil any of these requirements, shall automatically result in cancellation of admission.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for online personal interview by email.
2. Results will be declared within two weeks. (Announce date: Later stage can be decided)