No data provided by the college for admission procedure for the latest year
The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Ranchi offers courses in Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, and PhD. It offers admissions for BTech, MTech and PhD in various disciplines. The admission of BTech is made through JEE MAIN and JoSAA counselling, whereas MTech admission is made based on GATE results and CCMT counselling. The admission for PhD is made based on merit and UGC NET score, along with a personal interview conducted by the institute.
Interested candidates are required to check the official website of the institute for admission updates, along with the entrance exam official website.
IIIT Ranchi has started its admission process for the year 2021. The admission for BTech has been completed in November, whereas admission to master’s degrees is still ongoing.
Candidates applying for BTech or MTech or PhD should meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute. They should also fill the admission form provided by the institute if they met the eligibility criteria. They should then appear for entrance exams, followed by counselling or interview for final seat allotment.
Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria of the institute for BTech admissions should follow the given steps below.
1. Candidates must first fill and submit the admission form of the institute.
2. They must appear for JEE MAIN and make sure they are aware of the cut-off.
3. They should meet the cut-off score for further admission process.
4. Participate in JoSAA Counselling for final seat allotment.
5. Selected candidates then have to pay for fees and follow formalities.
MTech is a postgraduate course degree offered by IIIT Ranchi. Candidates must comply with the steps of the admission process for successfully securing a seat at the institute.
1. Fill and then submit the admission form of the institute.
2. Appear for GATE and meet the scores required for admissions in the institute.
3. Be present for CCMT Counselling if you passed through GATE for final seat allotment.
4. Candidates allotted with seat should follow formalities and pay fees.
Candidates who wish to pursue a PhD degree in IIIT Ranchi must follow the given steps for admissions.
1. Interested candidates must fill the institute’s admission form and submit it.
2. Interested candidates must fill the institute’s admission form and submit it.
3. After UGC NET, the institute will call for a personal interview.
4. Selected candidates can then pay fees.
IIIT Ranchi provides various course degrees for engineering and technology aspirants. They offer BTech, MTech and PhD in various courses. BTech admissions are made through JEE MAIN followed by JoSAA Counselling. Admission of MTech is made on the scores of GATE accompanied by CCMT Counselling, and PhD admissions take place with UGC NET score and personal interview done by the institute.
IIIT Ranchi offers admissions to BTech programs in Computer Science and Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering. Candidates from across the country apply for these course degrees in IIIT Ranchi since they specialize in these BTech programs.
Candidates are required to clear their 10+2 with at least 75% marks in the science as their stream and maths, physics, and chemistry as the compulsory subjects.
They must qualify with JEE MAIN.
The institute offers BTech course degree through JEE MAIN, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates must qualify for JEE MAIN exam to get admissions. JEE MAIN cut off is released by the authorities, but they should also consider the cut off the requirement of the institute. The steps for admission to BTech through JEE MAIN is given below.
1. Candidates must see that they meet the eligibility criteria of the institute, then fill and submit the institute’s admission form.
2. They have to appear for JEE MAIN entrance exam and keep in mind to meet the cut-off.
3. Once candidates meet the required cut-off, they need to attend JoSAA Counselling for final seat allotment.
4. JEE MAIN score along with JoSAA Counselling is necessary for selection.
5. Selected candidates will then be asked to pay for fees and submit all the required documents.
1. Class 10th and 12th marks sheet
2. Aadhar/Pan card/ Electric bill copy for address proof
3. School or college leaving certificate
4. Passport size photo
5. JEE MAIN scorecard
IIIT Ranchi offers MTech programs of Machine Learning and Data Science, and Embedded Systems and IOT for students to choose from.
Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in their previous bachelor’s degree. They must have completed B/BTech course from a recognized university/college.
Candidates should qualify for the GATE exam.
IIIT Ranchi offers MTech admissions based on GATE score, accompanied by CCMT Counselling. Candidates should follow the admission procedure as given below.
1. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute must fill and submit the admission form.
2. Then they must appear for GATE and meet the score required for admissions.
3. Candidates who meet the GATE score will then be called for CCMT counselling for final seat allotment.
4. Selected candidates will then pay for the fees and complete formalities.
1. Class 10, 12 and bachelor’s degree mark sheet
2. College or school leaving certificate
3. Aadhar/Pan card/electric bill copies for address proof
4. Passport size photo
5. GATE scorecard
IIIT Ranchi offers PhD programs in Computer Science Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Candidates must have completed their ME/MTech from a recognized college/university.
They should appear for UGC NET for admissions.
IIIT Ranchi offers PhD programs in various courses through UGC NET scores along with a personal interview conducted by the institute. The procedure of admission for PhD, in particular, is as follows.
1. Candidates must first fill the admission form released by the institute and submit it within the given timeframe.
2. They must appear for UGC NET and have a valid score.
3. After successful completion of UGC NET, they will be called for a personal interview in the institute for final assessment.
4. Selected candidates then need to submit all the required documents along with payment of fees.
1. Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
2. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree mark sheet
3. College or school leaving certificate
4. Aadhar/Pan card/Electric bill copy for address proof
5. Passport size photo
6. UGC NET scorecard
Students of the institute can apply for various central and state scholarships. In addition to these government schemes, the student can also apply for different Public Sector Unit (PSU) scholarships.
All existing and newly admitted students of the institute can check the scholarships they can avail and their eligibility criteria through the official institution’s website or the central/state scholarship portal.
There are various scholarships for SC/ST category students and even for general students based on merit and annual family income.
IIIT Ranchi offers various course degrees for interested candidates. However, one has to pay fees for the course degree at the time of admission. The updates on fee structure will be released by the institute every year during admission processes. Candidates are required to keep keen attention to the fee structure of the programs they are interested in pursuing.
1. The total fee of BTech, which is a four years course degree is approximately Rs. 10 lakhs.
2. The total fee for MTech, which is 2 years course degree is approximately Rs. 2 lakhs.
3. The total fee amount for PhD, which is of 3 years duration is approximately Rs. 2.10 lakhs.
IIIT Ranchi requires UGC NET score for admissions to PhD course degree. The institute takes personal interviews for final admission after completion of UGC NET.
For M.Tech. admissions in IIIT Ranchi, GATE scores along with CCMT counselling is required.
JEE MAIN score along with JoSAA Counselling, is required for B.Tech. admissions in IIIT Ranchi.
IIIT Ranchi offers B.Tech, M.Tech. and Ph.D. course degrees in 2 specializations each.
IIIT Ranchi is located in Sirkha Toli, Kali Nagar, Namkum, Ranchi in Jharkhand.
IIIT is the short form of the Indian Institute of Information Technology in Ranchi.
I am studying ECE and the quality of teaching is good. The curriculum is updated too. Also in 6th semester everyone will have optional specialization courses like Machine learning, Antena design etc.. which makes us job ready.
I would advise you to choose IIIT Ranchi (CSE) from the JOSAA counselling over the other two colleges since IIIT Ranchi is superior to IIIT Dharwad in all areas, particularly the placement cell.
The best course of action, in my opinion, is to employ your lectures' advise because they are totally qualified, knowledgeable about various universities, and familiar with their statistics. And I just based my response on what other students placed and said about it.
Hope you are doing great !
IIIT Ranchi is the best choice for one to have the best career . Placements: IIIT Ranchi is the best choice for placements. There are very good placements. If you make an effort to do something, then this is the best place for placements.
known as IIIT Ranchi and IIITR.
IIIT Ranchi – Info, Ranking, Cutoff & Placements 2022.
|Computer Science and Engineering||72.34%|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||42.55%|
Hope it helps you!
Admission to IIT is based on jee advanced. For writing jee advanced you need to qualify jee mains with minimum cut off. As you have 30k rank you have a good chance of getting admission in nit also you can appear for jee advanced. By improving your score and percentile you could get admission get for iit. For more details refer below link https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=jee_cp
Check out CAT 2023 exam syllabus to ace this national-level entrance test.
MAT registration 2023 has started for May session; Apply now at mat.aima.in
GATE 2023 Result declared on March 16.