No data provided by the college for admission procedure for the latest year
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Sri City, Chittoor offers various degree courses in Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Science and Ph.D. The admissions into the BTech course degrees are granted based on the JEE Main/AP EAMCET scores. For M.Tech, admissions are offered based on GATE entrance score followed by CCMT counselling, whereas for M.S/Ph.D. course degrees, candidates are selected for an interview conducted by the institute, based on merit.
The IIIT Sri City admissions for the various courses in 2021 have started, and currently, Ph.D. full time and part-time admissions for 2021 spring is open by the university.
The admissions are granted based on the eligibility criteria set by the institute, which include entrance exam scores and interview/counselling as well for final seat allotment. The details of the admissions process for various course programs in IIITS are given below.
Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria required by the institute can further proceed for the admission process by following the below-given steps for admissions.
1. Candidates should first fill and submit the admission form of the institute.
2. They need to appear for JEE MAIN/AP EAMCET entrance exam.
3. Candidates should meet the required cut-off.
4. Successful candidates should participate in the JoSAA counselling for final seat allotment.
5. Selected candidates are required to pay fees.
Interested candidates of M.Tech. course degree in IIIT Sri City need to follow the steps for admission process.
1. After meeting the eligibility criteria, fill the institute’s admission form and submit it.
2. Appear for GATE, and meet the cut-off.
3. Candidates after qualifying GATE scores should be present for CCMT Counselling.
4. Selected candidates will be required to pay for MTech first-year fees.
Candidates who wish to pursue a course degree in M.S./Ph.D., which is both the field of research, have to follow the admission procedure step by step.
1. Candidates must first fill and submit the institute’s admission form.
2. If selected, they should participate in the personal interview round conducted by the institute itself.
3. Selected candidates will then have to pay for fees.
IIITS courses include B.Tech., M.Tech., and M.S./Ph.D. programme. Admissions to B.Tech. are made through either JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET entrance score. MTech admissions are made through GATE and CCMT scores, whereas admissions for MS/PhD are made based on candidates work experience or merit base, along with a personal interview for the final selection process. The admission process to IIITS various course degrees is given below in detail along with the course programs they offer.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, offers admissions to B.Tech. programme in Computer Science and Engineering, and Electronics and Communication Engineering. It offers CSE Specializations in computer science and ECE specialization in a cyber-physical system.
Candidates must have completed 10+2 in the science stream with specializations in physics, chemistry, and math.
They are required to appear for JEE MAIN/AP EAMCET.
The institute offers admissions to B.Tech. programmes through JEE MAIN/AP EAMCET scores. The admissions procedures for BTech includes;
1. Filling the admission form provided by the institute and submit it within the given time frame.
2. Candidates must appear for either JEE MAIN (National level entrance exam) or AP EAMCET (State level entrance exam) for further admission process.
3. They must keep a check on the official website of the entrance exam or institute for cut off requirements, and candidates should meet the cut-off.
4. Candidates then will have to submit various documents and participate in JoSAA Counselling for final seat allotment.
5. After verification of documents is completed, selected candidates will then be required to pay for fees.
1. 10th and 12th marks sheet
2. JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET scorecard
3. Aadhar card/Pan card/Electric bill copy for address proof
4. Caste certificate (if any)
5. School/College leaving certificate
IIITS provides admissions to M.Tech. programmes in AI and Machine Learning. Interested candidates should first check the institute’s eligibility criteria requirements to further proceed with the admission process for MTech in particular.
Interested candidates must have scored at least 55% to 60% marks to take part in the MTech admission process at IIITS. They must have completed a BE/BTech course.
Candidates are required to appear for GATE.
Admissions for M.Tech. in IIITS is based on GATE score along with CCMT counselling. Candidates should strictly follow the below-given steps for admissions.
1. Candidates must fill the admission form released by the institute at the time of admission. The admission form has to be submitted to the institute.
2. They then have to appear for the GATE entrance exam and need to meet the required cut-off.
3. Qualified candidates of GATE must participate in the CCMT counselling and submit their various documents for verification, for final seat allotment.
4. Selected candidates will have to pay for fees upon verification of all their documents submitted earlier.
1. Class 10, 12 and bachelor’s degree mark sheet
2. GATE scorecard
3. School/College Leaving Certificate
4. Caste certificate (If any)
5. Aadhar card/Pan card/Electric bill copy for address proof
The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, offers admissions to M.S./Ph.D. research degree through merit and work experience base, along with personal interview which will be conducted by the institute.
Master’s degree in CSE/ECE or related branches with at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA for general, and 55% or 6.0 CGPA for ST/SC/PwD candidates.
The process of admissions for M.S./Ph.D. in IIITS is based on merit and interview. The admission procedure for M.S./Ph.D. are as follow;
1. Fill the admission form provided by the institute and then submit the form within the given deadline.
2. Candidates will be selected based on their merit, and if candidates have work experience, they can provide the experience.
3. Selected candidates will then be called for an interview, conducted by the institute.
4. Selected candidates are then required to pay for fees and submit all the required documents.
1. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree mark sheet
2. Work experience (if any)
3. Aadhar card/Pan card/Electric bill copy for address proof
4. Leaving certificate of school/college
5. Caste Certificate (if any)
The institute offers scholarships through central and state government schemes. Students are also provided with the opportunity to avail for a student loan via SBI. Students belonging to SC/ST category can avail for various state and central scholarships for educational support.
Merit-based scholarships are also provided to students from all categories with outstanding academic performance. The institute also offers a part-time job for its students to take up research and Teaching Assistant jobs.
Students are required to pay fees for various course degrees undertaken by them. The fee details for each course are given below.
1. The total fee for BTech is Rs. 9.54 lakhs
2. The total fee for MTech is Rs. 5 lakhs
3. The course fee for MS is approximately Rs. 1.70 lakhs
4. The total fee for PhD is approximately Rs. 2 lakhs
M.Tech. consists of 2 years course duration in IIIT Sri City.
The course duration for B.Tech. in IIIT Sri City is four years.
GATE scores along with CCMT counselling is necessary for M.Tech. admissions in IIITS.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% to 60% in bachelor’s degree. they must have completed a previous course degree in BE/B.Tech.
For admissions to B.Tech. courses, either JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET scores is required.
IIIT Sri City offers B.Tech., M.Tech, and MS/Ph.D course degrees.
Computer Science course is highly appreciated. All Professor are PhD holders & they have a vast experience in their relevant field like Computer Vision,Data Science,AI&ML,IOT,etc. Every year curriculum is updated according to market need. Students can choose electives after 2nd year according to their desired sub domain. I think the course curriculum will definitely make the student be ready for high paid job.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) conducts the counseling process for admissions through JEE Main.
It reflects the opening and closing ranks within which engineering admissions will be offered at IIIT Sri City.
No, it is different for candidates belonging to various reserved and unreserved categories of students.
Check out CAT 2023 exam syllabus to ace this national-level entrance test.
MAT registration 2023 has started for May session; Apply now at mat.aima.in
GATE 2023 Result declared on March 16.