Instalment Scheme for 2020-22 Batch
August 10, 2020
March 15, 2021
August 15, 2021
March 15, 2022
|28 Jul, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|04 Aug, 2020 - 22 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|22 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
e-Mode Post Graduate Programme (ePGP*) in Management is a two-year master degree programme (with the added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive technology platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 850 hours of classroom sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum.
During the first year, the programme curriculum focuses on equipping the students with
- Managerial decision-making abilities.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of the functional areas of management.
- Understanding of the economic and regulatory trends.
- Varied analytical tools and techniques.
- General management orientation
- *‘e' stands for Electronic Learning Mode (eLearning Mode).
- The teaching approach is highly interactive, using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy is a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer-to-peer learning, self-learning and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and remote access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. The service partner will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes and the like
- How will the programme be conducted
- In association with identified service partner, ePGP is offered through a technology-enabled interactive class room located in your city. Five campus modules of one week each in the IIMA Campus is also included in the programme design.
USP of the programme
- A rigorous blended learning programme in management offered by the top Indian B-School.
- Award of "Master of Management Studies (eLearning Mode)" degree by IIM Ahmedabad.
- IIMA is responsible for the academic policies, course design, delivery, admissions and student evaluation of ePGP. The service partner is responsible for the technology platform, infrastructure and programme management support.
- Programme specifically designed for junior, mid, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs with all the benefits of Interactive Onsite and interactive blended Learning.
- Students selected through a rigorous process that includes written test and interview.
- Learning through interactions with experienced professionals who are part of peer group.
- Five Classroom modules conducted in the IIMA campus at different time-slots.
- Membership of IIMA Alumni association upon completion of the programme.
- Duration: 2 years (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years).
Key Benefits of the programme
- Advantage of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from faculty of IIM Ahmedabad and Guest/Visiting Faculty.
- Study while you work by attending classes in your city after office hours on week days and week-ends.
- Benefits of blending traditional Brick & Mortar Model and modern interactive technology.
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2017,2018, and 2019) or GMAT /GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. April 01, 2015 to March 31, 2020) will be considered for shortlisting. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the two rounds are – April 01, 2015.
- Alternatively, applicants will have to take IAT (IIMA Admission Test).
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IAT will be invited for personal interview at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
- Working professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years' full-time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on March 31, 2020.
- Age 24 years and above as on March 31, 2020 (born on or before March 31, 1996).
- Personal interview will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad. 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Holding at least a Bachelor's Degree / CA / CS / ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized Universities.