|28 Jan, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Indian Institute of Management Indore
- The Fellow Programme at IIMI is a unique doctoral programme in management. It is designed to provide both breadth and depth of knowledge to doctoral participants in management. The programme has the two-fold objective of enabling the participants to master the relevant methodological tools of management research on one hand and the advancement of the current body of management knowledge on the other.
- With the rapid expansion of management education in India, it has become inevitable that top business schools cater to the need of the faculty by producing excellent researchers and academicians. The Fellow programme in Management at IIMI is aimed to contribute to this societal need. All FPM students are fully funded during the course of their study up to four years.
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) IIM Indore seeks high-quality candidates with a strong academic background, preferably with professional experience, and intellectual curiosity needed for scholarship in management.
The institute presently offers the FPM in the following areas of specialization:
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The selection process is as follows:
Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria will be called for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT), to be conducted at IIM Indore or any other designated centers during March/April.
Stage 3: After the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview (candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 for the approved intake across the categories) the shortlisting of the candidates will be done considering only those candidates having positive raw scores and minimum marks in RAT (Minimum marks will be decided by the Admissions Committee).
Stage 4: Shortlisted candidates shall appear for the Personal Interview (PI) at IIM Indore (during April). IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of selection process i.e. Stage-5.
Stage 5: Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared. Only the candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in the earlier stages will be considered for the final selection. Category-wise and Academic Area-wise merit list will be generated based on Composite Score (CS) and the provisional admission offers will be made.
Candidates must have:
Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
Professional qualifications CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a B.Com/ Degree (with at least 60 percent aggregate marks).
A five year integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semesters) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.