- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- IIM Lucknow offers International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX), This is a one-year, full-time, post-graduate programme in management for mid/ senior level professionals to prepare them for the top roles in business organizations. The programme was started in the year 2008 and is accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA). A valid GMAT score is a prerequisite for applying to this programme.
- Note: IM Lucknow offers International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX) at its NOIDA Campus.
1. Student selection Based on GMAT scores, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview;
2. After Writing Ability Test & Personal Interview are done, final score is calculated using following components:
- GMAT Score: 30%
- Academic and Professional Profile: 30%
- Writing Ability Test: 10%
- Personal Interview: 30%
3. Offer of admission is given based on the final score.
- Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- GMAT score and minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) managerial experience (Managerial or Professional Experience Certificate or Pay Slips would be required as proof).
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile