Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is a unique doctoral programme in management specifically designed for working professionals with more than 7 years of work experience in the industry.
Objectives of the Programme
The major objective of this programme is to develop high-quality researches in all areas of management. The specific objectives of the programme are:
|05 Aug, 2020 - 16 Sep, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test - Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|28 Feb, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: offline|
|25 Apr, 2019||Result| Mode: offline|
|15 Mar, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of scores obtained in the entrances:
The validity of the above test scores for CAT, GATE, and NET-JRF will be for 2 years (from 1st July 2017 or after) and for that of GMAT and GRE the validity will be for 5 years (from 1st July 2014 or after).
The following profile for candidates are exempted from the entrance exams:
- The alumni of PGP programs of IIMs or accredited institutions (AACSB/AMBA/EQUIS) with CGPA 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent
- The Government employees having at least 10 years of administrative experience (central/state civil services/public sector banks/PSUs etc.)
- The corporate executives/consultants/NGO professionals having at least 10 years of managerial experience.
- The management teachers with the last qualification from a reputed institution and minimum of 3 years of postgraduate level teaching experience.
The candidates for the program must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- A Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average
- A PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year of PGP)
- Any professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA with degree and CS with B. Com degree along with a minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average
- A Five-year Integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- A four year/8 semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
*The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In the case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution. If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
Minimum 07 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience as on June 1st, 2020 after graduation. The program is open to all nationalities.