- 5 days ago: IIT Delhi to organise programme on job prospects during COVID-19 Read More
- 07 Apr 2021: IIT Delhi develops handheld device that can detect dengue in 1 hour Read More
- 06 Apr 2021: IIT Delhi launches interdisciplinary MTech in cybersecurity Read More
- 22 Mar 2021: IIT Delhi halts return of students due to rise in COVID-19 cases Read More
- 17 Mar 2021: IIT Delhi establishes Chair for photonics, endowed by alumnus Read More
|JEE Advanced||03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
Bachelor and Master of Technology Dual Degree in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology is a five-year full-time course offered by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Admission to all Undergraduate Programmes through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) (Main and Advanced).
A Candidate for admission to the five-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as subjects or any other examination.