- 20 hours ago: IGNOU June term end exams 2021 for online programmes from September 27 Read More
- 1 day ago: IGNOU extends registration deadline for July 2021 session; Apply till Sept 30 Read More
- 6 days ago: Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone of 3 IGNOU regional centres Read More
- 17 Sep 2021: IGNOU launches AICTE-approved MBA programmes; Last date for admission September 30 Read More
- 16 Sep 2021: IGNOU July 2021 admission deadline extended for ODL and online mode programmes Read More
- Mode: Distance
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Commerce (M.Com) in Business Policy and Corporate Governance is a minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years distance program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. The main objective of this programme is to develop skills and competencies of the students in business policy and corporate governance.
For this course duration:
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years.
Graduates in any discipline or equivalence from a recognised university/ institute; and Passed in Company Secretaryship Executive Programme.