- 3 days ago: Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone of 3 IGNOU regional centres Read More
- 5 days ago: IGNOU launches AICTE-approved MBA programmes; Last date for admission September 30 Read More
- 6 days ago: IGNOU July 2021 admission deadline extended for ODL and online mode programmes Read More
- 15 Sep 2021: IGNOU registration and re-registration for July 2021 session ends today; Apply now Read More
- 06 Sep 2021: All about Distance MBA in India: Specializations, top colleges, fee, and admission Read More
- Mode: Distance
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Commerce in Management Accounting and Financial Strategies is a minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years distance program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. M. Com Management Accounting and Financial strategies are designed and developed in collaboration with the Institute of cost and work Accountants of India, exclusively for the ICWAI students.
For this course duration:
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years.
Graduates in any discipline or equivalence from a recognised university/ institute and Passed in ICWAI Intermediate Course.