- 2 days ago: IGNOU hall ticket June TEE 2021 released at ignou.ac.in; Check how to download Read More
- 3 days ago: Maharashtra: IGNOU to hold final year exams in seven districts from Aug 3 Read More
- 6 days ago: MoS for education launches IGNOU’s online PG Diploma course Read More
- 23 Jul 2021: IGNOU launches PG Diploma programme in digital media Read More
- 16 Jul 2021: IGNOU launches PG programmes in information Security, entrepreneurship Read More
- Mode: Distance
- Duration: 1 Year
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice is minimum 1 years and maximum 8 years duration course offered by offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
Admission will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year.
Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules, shall be eligible for this course.