- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore
- IIITB offers Ph.D in Electronic System Design. After the admission, Ph.D research scholar undertakes coursework which is required for preparing for research in the chosen research domain. Once the coursework is completed, the student undertakes research work leading to original research outputs (publications, patents, etc.), which will culminate in a thesis. Upon successful completion of the writing of the thesis and subsequent oral examination, the student will receive a Ph.D degree in Electronic System Design, conferred by IIITB.
Indicative Research Areas:
Analog-and-Mixed-Signal Circuit Design; Deterministic embedded systems implementation for applications in motion control
- Students have to register their application online through the link provided on the official website of IIITB.
- They have to submit the required details and pay the online payment, which is not refundable.
- The applicant will receive an email on the registered email address with login credentials and URL.
- Students can log in to the portal with their credentials. They can enter other details like education details, CV, recommendation letter, competitive exam details etc. and submit the necessary documents.
- All the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview at IIIT Bangalore.
- The final list of candidates to be admitted will be decided after the interview.
- Applicants to Electronic Systems Design domain shall take a written examination conducted by the faculty members of the domain. A valid GATE or GRE score is recommended for applicants but is not mandatory.
- For applicants to Ph.D in Electronic Systems a Masters degree in engineering (M.E., M.Tech. or equivalent) is required.