Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is an offered Full-time three/six-year Doctoral program. Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
The Selection will be through an Entrance Test and Interview.
1. Candidate should hold a Master’s Degree (from a recognized university) in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% (In the case of SC / ST candidates there will be a relaxation of 5%). Selection will be through an Entrance Test and Interview.
2. Candidates who have passed UGC / CSIR / Fellowship holders shall be exempted from the Written Test; but they will need to take up the Interview.
3. Candidates who are qualified for CA or ACS or ICWA with basic degree are also eligible to register for Ph.D. in this category.
4. Candidates who have qualified for Masters Degree prior to 1990-91 with no less than 50% marks are also eligible to register for Ph.D. program.
5. M.Phil. degree holders will get a waiver for part of the course work of Ph.D. program.
6. Candidates sponsored by organizations are also eligible to apply subject to their fulfillment of the above mentioned qualifications.
7. Candidates who hold a Masters Degree viz., M.Tech / M.Sc (Engineering) in Civil, Mechanical, Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering (Structural or Associated disciplines) are eligible for the Ph.D. (Aerospace Engineering) Program.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile