- 22 Nov 2021: Delhi HC dismisses application to hear plea challenging Jamia Vice-Chancellor’s appointment by Dec 3 Read More
- 22 Nov 2021: Jamia Millia Islamia: CDOE opens admission to online programmes Read More
- 19 Nov 2021: JMI admission 2021 for distance, online courses begins; Dates, documents required Read More
- 10 Nov 2021: JMI former chair professor elected as Fellow of Italy’s World Academy of Sciences Read More
- 08 Nov 2021: JMI’s invention ‘Artificial Intelligence based dustbin’ receives Australian patent Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
Post Graduate Diploma in Molecular Diagnostics Self Finance is a full-time one-year course offered by the Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Admission in Jamia Milia Islamia is through a combined admission test Conducted by the University Evey Year.
The Candidates should have passed in B.Sc/B.Tech in either of the following subjects: (a) Zoology, (b) Chemistry with Zoology (c) Bio-Chemistry (d) Life Science / Bio Science (e) Microbiology or (f) Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.