- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is four years (8 Semester) full-time undergraduate engineering program offered by JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur.
This programme is aimed at meeting the infrastructural requirements in the areas, such as Construction, Transportation, Hydropower and Environmental Engineering. The department has state-of-the-art laboratories and is actively engaged in strategic research on satellite-based remote sensing of resources with a research grant from ISRO. The department’s focus includes Sustainability and Smart City Engineering, a key area of growth.
- Submission of the application form with required details.
- The Admissions team at JKLU will then contact the applicant for counselling and interview, provided the applicant meets our eligibility criteria Merit-based assessment of candidates will take place, focusing on their attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates), or equivalent grades in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the four optional courses (Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science) from a recognized Central/State Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply.
- Diploma holders (3-year Polytechnic programme) from a recognized Institute, with minimum 50% marks are eligible for lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech., in any programme of engineering offered at JKLU.
- The applicants are required to appear in one of the national level engineering admission tests, such as JEE held in 2020. In case the candidate has not appeared for any national level engineering test, he/she will have to appear in the JKLU Engineering Entrance Test (EET) to qualify for the programme.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only (taken not earlier than July 2018).
JKLU provides good combination of both social and academic.
Last Seen: 12 Dec' 18
Joined On: 12 Dec' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- B.Tech Civil Engineering