|03 Oct, 2020||Exam - PBT mode | Mode: Offline|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Application - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2020 - 19 Sep, 2020||Application - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|06 Jan, 2020 - 17 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The Pinnacle MBA is a space for students to think creatively, explore their unique potentials and become problem solvers for businesses and societies of the future. The programme is a 2-year full-time, residential, post graduate degree programme, where our students are given the opportunity to truly build an entrepreneurial mindset - grounded in academic theory, the programme provides the opportunity to learn-by-doing, be inspired by faculty, visiting lecturers, speakers and experts from different domains, industries and geographies, and acquire a broad perspective with a wide variety of courses.
The student can choose their electives from a variety of subjects, including Finance, marketing, Human Resources, Operations Management, International Businesses, Information Technology, Logistics and supply chain management, Financial Analytics, Digital Marketing, and web analytics.
The selection of a JKLU student will be finalized after a series of evaluative steps
- Candidates will be first shortlisted after consideration of their merit on the basis of score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA, their previous academic records and preliminary interactions with the Admissions team at JKLU
- Shortlisted candidates will go through two rounds of interviews with senior leaders at JKLU; the candidates will go through a second round of interview only upon clearing the first round.
- Candidates will be finally selected through overall evaluation of merit and the quality of interactions during the personal interviews.
- Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA in a three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Students appearing in the final examination of bachelor's degree can also apply.
- The candidates must have appeared in CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT or any other national level entrance test. In case the candidate has not appeared for any of the mentioned tests, they will have to appear in the JKLU Management Entrance Test (MET) to qualify for the programme.